Discover the Dynamic Culture at My Choice Wisconsin
- Rewarding Work – The opportunity to better the lives of others is what brings us all to My Choice Wisconsin. We are motivated to do our best, knowing that we’re helping members live healthy and independent lives.
- Supported Autonomy – Because of the nature of our work, care management staff have the flexibility to work where it is most convenient with occasional travel into a local office. From coworkers and subject-matter experts to managers and leadership, there will always be someone to help if a team member needs guidance or support.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – It takes a village! We collaborate across departments and partner not only with our members, but also with their families, guardians and caregivers, our network providers, and community supports in a joint effort to facilitate effective care planning and seamless administration. With members at the heart of our team, we work together to make sure the member’s needs are met and that people are satisfied with our services.
- Workday Variety – A lot of our staff choose managed care because of the fast-paced environment and wide array of expertise needed. From member-facing jobs to positions across our many departments, we offer a challenging, rewarding work environment with opportunity for professional development at every turn. If you are a team player who likes a job where you’re challenged to think out of the box, this may be a great fit for you!
- Career Growth – My Choice Wisconsin strives to help employees grow and develop in their knowledge, skills, and careers. Each year we will help you set goals, regularly discuss your progress, and guide our staff in meeting their goals. As a way of investing in staff, My Choice Wisconsin offers continuing education and tuition reimbursement too.
- Diversity – We value, respect, and welcome all people!
Read what our employees are saying about us on Glassdoor!View Job Openings