How we can help you in Dodge County?

Welcome to our friends in Dodge County. We would love to help you live your best life. My Choice Wisconsin has services available to help meet your needs, in your community. Our Medicare and Medicaid-funded programs include Family Care, Medicaid SSI, Partnership, and Medicare Dual Advantage. Caring starts here.

Approved by DHS 07/29/20

Dodge County on Map

Programs Offered In Dodge County

Family Care

Long-term care services for seniors and adults with disabilities.

Program Overview


Long-term care, acute and primary health services for seniors and adults with disabilities.

Program Overview

Medicaid SSI

Acute and primary health services for adults who receive SSI benefits due to a disability.

Program Overview

Medicare Dual Advantage

Acute and primary Medicare health plan with special extras for adults that qualify for Medicaid.

Program Overview

Local Office Contact Information


​1659 N Spring Street
Suite 102
Beaver Dam, WI 53916

Phone Numbers

Toll-free: 1-877-496-4412

SSI & Dual Advantage members:
Toll-free: 1-800-963-0035

Office Hours

8 AM - 4:30 PM
Monday - Friday
Please call to set up an appointment.

Aging & Disability Resource Center of Dodge County

If you’re wondering if Family Care or Partnership are right for you, contact your local Aging & Disability Resource Center. For Medicare Dual Advantage enrollment information, please contact us directly at 1-800-963-0035. To learn about your Medicaid SSI eligibility, please contact a DHS enrollment specialist at 1-800-291-2002.


199 County Road DF
3rd Floor
Juneau, WI 53039

Phone Numbers

Toll-free: 1-800-924-6407
Local: 1-920-386-3580
Fax: 1-920-386-4015

Office Hours

8 AM - 4:30 PM
Monday - Friday

Send An Email

More Info

Additional My Choice Wisconsin Contacts

Contacts for Programs

Learn basic eligibility and contact information for each My Choice Wisconsin program.

Program Contacts

Contacts for Providers

Contact info for any and all provider concerns.

Provider Contacts

State & Federal Contacts

Find the help you need from state or federal resources.

State & Federal Contacts