Caring Starts with a Dedicated Team
Who’s on my care team?
- You, the member!
- Your Care Manager and your Registered Nurse (RN) are your main contacts and the primary managers of your care plan
- My Choice Wisconsin subject-matter experts are here to help when needed
I’m a new member. What happens after I enroll with My Choice Wisconsin?
- New Member Welcome Packet – your informational packet and member ID card will arrive in the mail
- Welcome call – your care team will call you within the first three days of your enrollment date to introduce themselves and welcome you to the program
- Home visit – your care team will set up a home visit within 10 calendar days of your enrollment date. We like to visit you at home to:
- Get to know you
- Share information about the program
- Make sure you’re living in a safe and healthy home
- Talk about the care planning process