Care Coordination Helps Maximize Your Benefits
Who’s on my care team?
- You, the member!
- Your care coordinator
- Healthcare providers like your doctor
- My Choice Wisconsin subject-matter experts are here to help when needed
Members have access to a Registered Nurse via phone 24-hours a day.
I’m a new member. What happens after I enroll with My Choice Wisconsin?
- New Member Welcome Packet – your informational packet will arrive in the mail
- Welcome call and assessment – your care coordinator will call you within the first week of your enrollment date to introduce themselves and welcome you to the program. They will ask you questions to complete the new member assessment.
What does my care team help me with?
- Creating and updating your care plan and making changes when needed
- Setting health and safety goals
- Accessing the doctors and treatments you need
- Coordinating appointments
- Accessing your benefits
- Connecting you to food, housing, and/or community resources
Get More From Medicaid SSI
We offer Medicaid SSI in 39 Wisconsin counties. See if you're covered.See County List
Access member resources for the Medicaid SSI program.Find Program Info
Joining & Enrollment
Learn about who can and how to join our Medicaid SSI Managed Care Program.How To Join