Caring Starts with the Right Support System
Medicare Dual Advantage (HMO SNP) is a Medicare Advantage plan for people who qualify for both Medicaid and Medicare. This plan helps coordinate your healthcare needs with no monthly premiums or deductibles. Your plan includes prescription medications and you’ll have access to unique program benefits like dental and vision coverage and a monthly allowance to spend through our over-the-counter catalog.
My Choice Wisconsin is here to help you work towards your goals to live your best life in your community.
Learn more about the Medicare Dual Advantage program by visiting the other pages in this section.
- The Joining & Enrollment page will show you how you can become a My Choice Wisconsin member
- The About Care Coordination page tells more about how this program will support you.
- Program Locations lists the 38 counties we offer this program, as well as your local office.
- Understanding My Benefits provides details about the supplemental benefits associated with this program.
- See the 2022 Medicare Dual Advantage plan documents.