YOUR VOICE MATTERS!
By the My Choice Wisconsin Quality Division
Your satisfaction with the support and services you receive from My Choice Wisconsin is one of our top goals and your feedback helps us to understand how we can deliver. You are the center of the care planning process – from enrollment, to care plan development, to working alongside your care team – and we want My Choice Wisconsin members to be highly satisfied every step along the way.
Our care teams will check in to make sure:
- We are there for you when you need us.
- We meet with you as often as you need.
- You are involved with making decisions about your care plan.
- Your care plan includes things that are important to you.
- The services you receive meet your needs.
- We work with you to adjust your care plan if your needs change.
No matter which program you are in, you have the opportunity to tell us how you feel. Member surveys give members and/or their guardians a chance to express how well My Choice Wisconsin helps with meeting your needs and reaching your goals. Your survey answers are so important in making your program the best it can be!
Surveys by program:
Family Care & Partnership
- Surveys are sent to randomly selected Family Care members
- All Partnership members receive the survey
Partnership & Medicare Dual Advantage
For more information or questions about the surveys, please call your care manager. Make sure your voice is heard – participate in the survey! We care about YOU!