Authorization processes, secondary coverage, and non-covered services information can be found here. All authorization-related forms are in the resource library below. For other important information about programs, claims, and much more search our full Provider Resource Library; you may use the search feature to find resources by program, find a specific document or use the “Document Types” filter to limit to category-specific documents.
As of November 2, 2020, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services begins implementing electronic visit verification for Medicaid-covered personal care services. Providers can find more information on the DHS EVV website.
Commonly referenced documents
- Prior Authorization Reference Document
- Temporary Prior Authorization Changes during COVID-19 Health Emergency
- Outpatient Procedure Prior Authorization Exception List
BadgerCare Plus commonly referenced documents
- Medical Prior Authorization/Referral Form
- Face-to-Face Form
- Behavioral Health Prior Authorization List
**SSI, Partnership, and Medicare Dual Advantage have temporary prior authorization changes due the COVID-19 health emergency. Please be aware of these changes.