Joining Our Network
My Choice Wisconsin encourages small, minority-owned, women-owned, disadvantaged/disabled and veteran-owned business enterprises to become a part of our provider network.
My Choice Wisconsin seeks to ensure our members, including those with limited English proficiency, limited reading skills, hearing incapacity, or those with diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds have access to providers that offer respectful, culturally competent care. We also seek to ensure our members, including those with specific mental, physical and/or developmental disabilities have access to providers and resources, including access to screening, diagnosis, referrals, and appropriate treatment of their disabilities.
My Choice Wisconsin has a strong commitment to diversity in its members, providers, employees, and the communities it serves. My Choice Wisconsin and its participating network providers honor and support member beliefs and are sensitive to cultural diversity. Contracted providers collaborate with My Choice Wisconsin in fostering in staff/provider attitudes and interpersonal communication styles to respect member cultural backgrounds.
My Choice Wisconsin Family Care, Partnership, SSI, and Dual Advantage Providers
How to Become a My Choice Wisconsin Provider
We are accepting applications to contract for the following long-term care providers:
- Residential providers – all counties
- Milwaukee county residential providers must either be licensed as non-ambulatory (have entrance ramps) or be certified as non-ambulatory (have entrance ramps) and have a hoyer onsite with staffing to accommodate non-ambulatory hoyer services.
- Acute and primary services – all counties
- All other services – all counties
Due to the importance of following processes and vetting of potential providers, please be advised that the credentialing process can take up to 90 days. It is imperative that providers work directly with our credentialing department and return mandatory documents within 30 days of application receipt. If you are requesting a status on your credentialing application, please reach out to our credentialing department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that once you have received an email from the credentialing department stating that you have passed, the assigned contractor will reach out to you within 7 business days.
If you are interested in becoming a My Choice Wisconsin provider, please fill out an application here. If you have questions or need additional information about becoming a My Choice Wisconsin provider please, email: email@example.com. (BadgerCare Plus providers may email: firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Fees for a 1-2 Bed AFH:
- New Certifications & Change of Address $475.00.
- Recertifications $350.00.
- 3rd Visit of certifications $75.00.
- The Credentialing Department will remind you of this fee and fee must be paid by check and prior to a certifier being deployed to your location.
- Fees may not be refundable under these circumstances but not limited to:
- MCW is unable to certify due to dual certifications.
- 50% of fee may be refunded if provider does not pass credentialing.
Fees will not be refunded if provider abandons the certification process for any reason.
DENTAL PROVIDERS: If you’re interested in joining our dental network and not contracted with DentaQuest, please contact them to start the credentialing process or visit the website below to access the online credentialing application:
- Online Credentialing Application – Click link and complete application
- Phone: (800) 233-1468
- E-mail (new/initial credentialing requests)
VISION PROVIDERS: If interested in joining our vision network and not contracted with EyeQuest, please contact them to start the credentialing process or visit the website below to access the online credentialing application:
- Online Credentialing Application: Adobe Acrobat Sign (echosign.com) – Click link and complete application
- Phone: (844) 824-2014
- E-mail: EyeQuestProviderServices@dentaquest.com (new/initial credentialing requests)
My Choice Wisconsin BadgerCare Plus Providers
Why Become a My Choice Wisconsin BadgerCare Plus Provider
At My Choice Wisconsin Health Plan, we believe that our providers should be spending their time practicing medicine, not managing through unnecessary insurance company “red tape.” We strive to make our administrative requirements simple and clear and we are firm in our commitment to consistently “do the right thing” on behalf of all those that we serve.
With My Choice Wisconsin Health Plan, you will get personalized service from someone you know, in your community, who is focused entirely on the needs of small businesses and Medicaid program administration.
Our company only serves Wisconsin, and our office and administrative services are handled locally. You will work with people right here in Wisconsin for all your needs, including:
- Provider Relations and Contracting
- Medical Management, Case Management, and Disease Management
- Customer Service
- Claims Administration
For more information on becoming a My Choice Wisconsin BadgerCare Plus Provider contact our Provider Relations and Contracting team by phone at 414-755-3619 or email at email@example.com.
Current My Choice Wisconsin BadgerCare Plus Providers
In the summer of 2019, My Choice acquired Trilogy Health Insurance and on June 1, 2021 rebranded it under My Choice Wisconsin Health Plan, Inc.
For more information, see our Quick Reference Contact Sheet or visit our Q&A page. Our BadgerCare Plus customer service representatives are here to help you 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday-Friday. Call us at 855-530-6790.