​Caring Starts with Your Rights

My Choice Wisconsin values and protects our members’ rights. We encourage members to exercise their rights and let us know if they are unhappy with a decision so we can work to solve the problem. 

If you are unhappy or dissatisfied with a decision, first discuss it with your care team. Talking with your team is usually the fastest and easiest way to address your concerns.

If you do not want to talk with your team, call our Member Rights Specialist. Our Member Rights Specialist can tell you about your rights and will help resolve your concerns. They can also assist you in filing a grievance or appeal.

Scroll down for answers to common questions about grievances and appeals, the process and contact information for each My Choice Wisconsin program.

Understanding Grievances & Appeals

Grievances & Appeals Process

What if I Don’t Agree with My Choice Wisconsin’s Decision?

Understanding Advanced Directives

Contact Information By Program

More Ways To Contact My Choice Wisconsin

Report Fraud, Waste & Abuse

We take issues of noncompliance seriously. Find out how to report them here.

How To Report


Learn about My Choice Wisconsin's quality initiatives and Compliance program.

Learn More About

Accessibility & Languages

Find out how to access interpreter services or other resources in a way that works for you.

Translation Services