Caring Starts on Day One
Who Can Join Partnership?
- 18 years of age or older with an intellectual, physical or developmental disability OR 65 years of age or older
- You qualify for or receive state Medicaid assistance determined by income and assets
- You meet certain eligibility requirements determined by the long-term care functional screen
- You live within the counties Partnership is offered. To see the 8 counties My Choice Wisconsin offers Partnership, click here.
How Do I Join?
- Visit or call your local Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC). You can find contact information for the one nearest to you here.
- An ADRC staff member will give you information about the Partnership program and a list of options to choose the Managed Care Organization that is right for you.
- You do not need to make your choice at this meeting; you can take your time to look at the materials. If you have questions, call your local ADRC. When you are ready to enroll, please contact your local ADRC and they can help you through that process.
If you are enrolled in Medicare parts A, B and D, you can obtain your Medicare coverage from the My Choice Wisconsin Partnership DSNP.
What Happens After I Join?
Once the ADRC notifies us of your enrollment, we will mail you a New Member Welcome Kit and your My Choice Wisconsin member card. A Care Manager will call to introduce themselves and to schedule a time to meet and start building your care plan. To learn more about how your care team supports you, see our About Care Teams page.
Thank you and welcome to the My Choice Wisconsin family. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals!